Terms & Conditions
Fireball Sports Ltd wishes to make your on-line shopping experience a pleasure. If you have any suggestions or comments to help us to improve, please email email@example.com
1. Your Account Please ensure that the details you provide when registering with us are correct and complete. Please inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with.
2. Access to Fireballsports.com We will endeavour to do our utmost to ensure the availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
3. Your Conduct You must not use the Fireballsports.com website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
4. Copyright and database rights All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of Fireball Sports, it's affiliates or it's content suppliers and is protected by UK and International copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Fireball Sports, our affiliates or the software suppliers and is protected by
5. Our Contract When you place an order to purchase a product from Fireball Sports, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send email confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation email to have been dispatched do not form par of that contract.
6. Returns Policy Faulty goods will be replaced on a 'no quibble' basis (fair wear and tear excepted). No goods should be returned without prior authorisation and a returns number being issued. Please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange any returns.
7. Backorders Although we shall always endeavour to be in stock of all items, it is inevitable that occasionally we will be out of stock of certain products. If we are unable to fulfil your order from stock, we will phone you and seek your authority to either take payment within 5 days or cancel the order to be re-made at a later date.
8. Customs When ordering goods from Fireball Sports for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have now control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact you local customs office for further information.
9. Postage We shall endeavour to dispatch all orders on the same or the next working day they are received. We would expect all orders to be delivered in 2-3 working days for the delivery of both courier and 1st Class post. However, you should allow 28 days for delivery.
11. Payments Fireball Sports Ltd will accept payment from Visa, MasterCard, Delta & Switch cards via the Worldpay system at the time of placing the order. Alternatively an order may be placed online and a cheque mailed via normal post.